This recipe with a few modifications are from Jullian Michaels’ website. You can make them GF by replacing the wheat flour with coconut or almond flour. You may have to add extra liquid (water or another egg) with the coconut flour though because it can be very dry.
- coconut oil to grease pan
- 1 cup(s) almond butter, organic
- 2/3 cup(s) honey / agave nectar
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut/almond milk
- 3 large egg(s) @ room temp.
- 2 teaspoon vanilla OR 1 tsp almond extract
- 3/4 cup(s) flour, white whole-wheat
- 3/4 cup(s) flax seeds, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease baking pan with coconut oil.
- Blend wet ingredients until smooth.
- Separately blend dry ingredients.
- Combine slowly until thoroughly mixed. Stir in chocolate.
- Pour into pan & bake about 35 minutes. Cool on wire rack then enjoy.